Sanding Rasps for EIFS Foam
Rasps are used for planing and shaping EPS Foam Boards and pieces. Don't forget to order the tools for the job !
Removes as much EIFS Foam per stroke as carbide steel rasps. The rugged stainless steel blade will not rust. The aggressive, pierced teeth are easy to control and will not leaves lines. The resilient Durasoft® handle with integral finger guard keeps your hands safe.
Flat aluminum backing plate can be used with pressure sensitive adhesive or plain backing paper.
•12 grit sandpaper included
12 grit paper pressure sensitive adhesive back.
•10 sheets included
Hot Knife Foam Cutter
A hot knife is used when installing EPS foam during the EIFS application to cut v groves and other patterns and shapes into the foam. Hot Knives can cut both Syrofoam and Expanded Polysterene.
Nicad wire sold separately by the foot.
Please call us at:1 (866) 375-9510 for pricing and availability.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- 150 watt strong heat cutting
- original hot knife blade adapter, case and hot knife cleaning brush
- electronic circuit board powered hot knife
- variable power control heat cutter
- hot knife heats up in seconds
- lightweight hot knife foam cutter
- high-quality stamped hot knife blades
- hot knife blades cut expanded polystyrene eps foam and extruded polystyrene xps foam
- spring-loaded safety trigger
- designed specifically where you can purchase nwfw wire and bend into a groove shape and connect the two ends of the band back into the hot knife – maxinum 1′ of wire only.